We’ve compiled a list of the tools and resources for your creative business. They’re all tried and tested by me or by the Reina + Co team.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I have used the products below and recommend them without the affiliate. I suggest them to you because they are helpful and beneficial for you and not because of the small commission I make if you decide to purchase using it. You’re under no circumstances obligated to purchase the items listed below.
- Acuity Scheduling. I think this is THE easiest, cost effective way to schedule appointments. If you’re a side-hustler, a full time entrepreneur, or you just want to get into the habit of using a scheduling system, Acuity can do it all. The two best features (there are so many!) is that the look is customizable so it can look exactly how you want it to be integrated with your branding. The other is that your client will never mess up a time zone. It’s worth it for that feature alone!
- Zoom. Video Conferencing tool to help you be more efficient than talking on the phone. The connection is more stable than Skype. You can screen share and record easily! It’s great for coffee chats, client calls or team calls!
- Dubsado. The mighty tool for small businesses! It helps you manage contracts, payments, your client pipeline (a CRM), sends questionnaires, manages and automates all your workflows.
Honeybook. Automate your entire client managment process and get paid faster! You get 50% off your first year!
- Thinkific. If you’re looking for an easy way to get your courses, subscription or membership pages, or freebie content out there, Thinkific might be the right solution out there. It’s intuitive and easy to use!
- Hello Sign. I use this software to get all of my legal documents signed. It’s simple. You can store a template if there’s a standard contract you have your clients sign!
- Siteground for trusty hosting that’s never given me issues.
- Mailchimp for getting started with email lists.
- Active Campaign for growing your email list and getting more strategic!
- Leadpages is something we use for Reina + Co to collect leads and get in touch with subscribers. It’s easy to use with drag and drop features!
- Tailwind is what we use to schedule our Pinterest account to share our good with all you pinners!
- Popup Ally
- Interact Quizzes – It’s simple to use and has a high conversion for us. It makes segmenting your audience (or just knowing what each person wants) SUPER easy and fun!
If you struggle to sit down to read a book, you can find ANY of the books below on Audible. I’ve become obsessed about listening to audio books and now consume more of those than I do podcasts.
Get your two free books and one month with Audible here!
I wrote a book!
Big Plan for the Creative Mind by Dannie Fountain + Reina Pomeroy