Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I have used the products below and recommend them without the affiliate. I suggest them to you because they are helpful and beneficial for you and not because of the small commission I make if you decide to purchase using it. You’re under no circumstances obligated to purchase the items listed below.
- Acuity Scheduling. I think this is THE easiest, cost effective way to schedule appointments. If you’re a side-hustler, a full time entrepreneur, or you just want to get into the habit of using a scheduling system, Acuity can do it all. The two best features (there are so many!) is that the look is customizable so it can look exactly how you want it to be integrated with your branding. The other is that your client will never mess up a time zone. It’s worth it for that feature alone!
- Zoom. Video Conferencing tool to help you be more efficient than talking on the phone. The connection is more stable than Skype. You can screen share and record easily! It’s great for coffee chats, client calls or team calls!
- Dubsado. The mighty tool for small businesses! It helps you manage contracts, payments, your client pipeline (a CRM), sends questionnaires, manages and automates all your workflows.
- Thinkific. If you’re looking for an easy way to get your courses, subscription or membership pages, or freebie content out there, Thinkific might be the right solution out there. It’s intuitive and easy to use!
- Hello Sign. I use this software to get all of my legal documents signed. It’s simple. You can store a template if there’s a standard contract you have your clients sign!
- Siteground for trusty hosting that’s never given me issues.
- Mailchimp for getting started with email lists.
- Active Campaign for growing your email list and getting more strategic!
- Leadpages is something we use for Reina + Co to collect leads and get in touch with subscribers. It’s easy to use with drag and drop features!
- Popup Ally
- Contract Templates by my buddy Christina Scalera to protect your business booty!
If you struggle to sit down to read a book, you can find ANY of the books below on Audible. I’ve become obsessed about listening to audio books and now consume more of those than I do podcasts.
Get your two free books and one month with Audible here!
I wrote a book!
Big Plan for the Creative Mind by Dannie Fountain + Reina Pomeroy
- You’re a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Brawn
- Confidence Code by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- People Over Profit by Dale Partridge
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek + Find Your Why by Simon Sinek
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Co-Active Coaching by Karen and Henry Kimsey-House
- Work Your Wealth by Mary Beth Storjohann
- Write. Publish. Market. By Jodi Brandon
- My favorite coloring book, featuring candy, of course!
- Blue Yeti Mic – If you’re starting a podcast, this one is a great value. It’s inexpensive but works for all kinds of things beyond podcasting!
- Camkix Univeral Adjustable Tripod Kit. I use this for calls when I need to be on facetime or skype and I’m not by my computer. I use it also for Periscope – no more fumbling around!
- LimoStudio Softboxes for lighting up your space while doing video!
- SC Stockshop or Haute Chocolate for beautiful styled images