Your mom who just doesn’t get it and is secretly praying you’ll get a “real job.”
You’re sick and tired of people doubting you.
Your friend who gets mad because you can’t just stop working to go shopping with her. She thinks you’re just binging on netflix.
Or maybe you’re the biggest hater, you’re “should-ing” all over your dreams. You’re tired of the doubt and the “can I even do this?” You’re sick and tired of judging yourself, for letting perfection stop you from making confident decisions.
You’re done being stuck because you’re hearing
the “you’ll never make it” voices in your head.
→ Haven’t you been wanting to start your business?
→ Haven’t you been waiting to make money for yourself?
→ Haven’t you been wanting to do what nobody else in your family has done?
You are able to tune out the haters who don’t matter.
You can see what’s possible for you.
You can decide whose voice to listen to.
You will stop being the biggest obstacle in your path to success.
You’ll decide whose input matters.
Quit doubting every little idea.
Perfectionism be damned!
- Whether it’s starting your business and you’re scared to take the leap.
- Whether it’s your hope to leave your 9-5 and you don’t know if you’ll make it.
- Whether it’s your fear of putting yourself out there for people to see you.
- Whether it’s the terrifying anxiety of having to close a sale.
Every entrepreneur needs to know how to deal
with the FEAR MONSTERS that lurk and prey
on our weaker moments.
Learn to manage the doubt, the fear, the anxiety, it’s what makes us stronger entrepreneurs!
Here’s all that you get with it!
- Identify the internal roadblocks and self sabotaging behaviors that interfere with your success.
- Gain a clear understanding of why the “I’m not enough” self talk keeps coming up
- Equip yourself with the necessary tools and strategies to reach your full potential with confidence
- Identify the individuals in your personal life who are stressors for your business
- Better understand why they are unsupportive, if their opinion should matter and how this impacts your success
- Learn to navigate uncomfortable situations with ease and carefully craft conversations with those outside of your business bubble
- Identify the situations (and individuals) who are causing tension within your business
- Learn how to shift your perspective, remove emotions and handle these awkward situation like a pro
- Develop simple strategies for dealing with negativity head on and transform unhappy clients into raving fans.
and why we’re the dynamic duo!
Reina is the Life + Biz Success Coach behind Reina + Co. She helps creative entrepreneurs who often get caught up in fear without even realizing that it’s holding them back. She helps them to be able to navigate through the fear and ultimately getting confident in their abilities. Unlike Jess, Reina’s scared of speaking in public but she does it anyway.
Jessica is a Motivational Speaker and Transformational Coach who has shared her story of turning her “mess into a message” for nearly ten years. Today, she helps female entrepreneurs to unearth their signature story, craft it like a pro and share it with flare. By rewriting their life’s story, her clients are transforming what were once considered “liabilities” into some of their greatest business assets.
Why we work well together:
We’re a great pair to bring you the Haters Course because we’ve experienced personal, life and business nay-sayers and will arm you with the tools you need to overcome your self-doubt, overcome people in your life and in your business who fill you with doubt. We believe that you are better than those nagging voices and that you can live and work confidently to make an impact with your business!
Who it’s for:
- A woman who wants to get confident in going out into the world
- Somebody who strives for perfection for fear of judgement
- The woman who is looking to tackle this issue head on because she’s tired of being stuck, tired of letting others get in the way of her success
- Somebody who has a person in their lives that aren’t supportive and it’s draining
- Anybody who has gotten stuck because they hear all the “you’ll never make it” voices in their heads
It doesn’t have to be like this…
I’m not enough. I can’t do this. People won’t like me.
They think I’m going to fail. I’ll fall flat on my face.
He thinks I won’t be able to make it.
They think that my business is a sham. This will never work out for me.
I’m going to let them down. I’ll never make it.
- How to get out of your own darn way
- Hear and acknowledge the haters but get clear on whose opinion matters and whose doesn’t
- Doubt yourself less and do more of what you want to be doing – stop worrying and start doing!
- Actionable steps to take when confronted by haters (Haters Gonna Hate, right?)
- To do things with confidence, self assuredness, and not having to ask a million opinions of all the people (who don’t give a crap about you but want to give you all their obsolete opinions)