FWH 022: Visibility Strategies That Don’t Drain You
Does getting visible online feel like a stretch? Are you shy or introverted? In this episode, we’re diving into how you can spend your energy being visible in the right spaces in a way that doesn’t feel fake.
This episode is for anybody who feels not-so-great showing up online, whether you’re shy or have introverted tendencies…or just don’t like doing visibility work. It’s hard to force yourself to do something in a particular way that somebody else has told you to do it. Ever felt that resistance? This episode will help.
- The thing you have to do to consistently show up in the feeds or space that your ideal client is hanging out.
- Showing up where your dreamy client already is.
- Making that client think, “That’s something I need in my life” when they come across what you offer.
You are the fairy godmother of whatever it is your client needs in their life right now. Be in their space and in their heads.
How to Get Visible:
- Ask yourself: where are your dreamy clients hanging out already? Where are they spending time looking for content or playing around?
- Are your clients hanging out in spaces as a business owner or as a consumer?
- Just because an “expert” tells you to do visibility a certain way, does not mean it will work for you. Lean into your strengths and try what you can with what you currently have.
- Don’t let striving for perfection hold you back – start practicing now! Start creating content and start messaging.
- Visibility needs to be strategic. Know what the verticals – content buckets – in your business are. How do you talk about these in a way that makes sense for your clients?
- Use the same content multiple times in different formats! Use a framework so that you can repurpose this content.
Truly think about who your dreamy is and how you can show up for them and THEM only! Let us know what you’re learning and taking away from this episode!
We have created a gift for you!
Trying to figure out what you want to be known for? Gain access to my Verticals Trello Board and learn how to organize each topic you love being ‘known for’. Transform each of these topics into mini-businesses and become the go-to expert in your field!
Sustainable Habit Builder of the Day:
Take a moment to go and recharge. Lean into your self-care routine and spend a little bit of time in this routine to make you feel filled-up.
Leave us a Review
If you’re enjoying the Fueled with Heart Podcast, please leave us a rating and review. I am shameless asking for it on CEP but I truly create everything in my business for YOU, so your feedback (and encouragement, since I’m a total Words of Affirmation person in the 5 love languages) is important for us to make content for you.
I love interacting with you on Instagram and I can’t wait to learn more about your offers. Tag me @reinaandcompany and #fueledwithheart to show me you’re working on this week’s check point! Remember, don’t just listen to this episode. We keep these super short so you can take some time to actually implement!!