Your business is your baby and you love working on it.
Thank goodness you don’t have a boss that micromanages you and thank goodness for no more commuting!
You get to work from home with your top knot and your business mullet outfit (cute shirt on top, yoga pants on the bottom) every day and your IRL people who look at you thing you’re so darn lucky that you get to stay at home to snuggle your fur babies.
Yep, it’s so good.
- Your inbox is exploding from all the “experts” you intended to learn from.
- You’re ready for the next level but feel so frazzled because you have all. the. Ideas. #whendoisleep??
- You’re hustling your tail off and feeling like you’re going to fall over on your face and might not be able to get up.
- Somewhere along the way you stopped talking to your bestie.
- You feel annoyed that some of your business friends aren’t as serious as you are.
- You want clients who are super dreamy. Because you want the money but what you want more is to do work that makes you feel like “they pay me to do this!”You forgot to eat lunch… 4 days in a row.
- You bought an expensive course (or 7) and oops – forgot to watch or do any of it.
- You started to grow out of your business friend relationships.
- You kind of (a lot) miss having dorm buddies or a sorority or co-workers (humans!).
- You’re wanting to grow and learn but you just don’t know who you should pay attention to.
Yep, yep. I HEAR you. I’ve got something just for you!
The Fueled with Heart AcceleratorTM is a 6-ish month (June – January) group where we commit to showing up,
asking for help we need and get the accountability we want.
Imagine what you want life to look like in December 2017 – when you’re with your fam-bam during the holidays…
Soooo here’s how I envision this…
- There’s a small group of women who are super connected and can get cozy with each other. The kind of group that you see other small biz entrepreneurs have but you’ve never seemed to have found.
- We hustle on business but also question the external messages that tell us that we constantly need to be striving for more.
- When you have a question, you have a trusted source to answer them.
- We all (me included) create massive intentions and challenges and make sure we make progress to complete them by the end of the week.
- If you need encouragement and support, you have a place to come to.
- It’s a place where you can be your whole weird self (me included!).
- You’ll see me showing you what’s going on behind the scenes in my business and what I’m celebrating and struggling with in the moment.
What I Want For You:
- A business where you shop up and work hard that helps to you turn it into a life that allows you more freedom.
- I want a group that you can trust with your secrets, your celebrations, your concerns and know that we’ve got your back!
- To step out of that comfort zone of yours and do some DARES that scare the heck out of you – and stretch your cozy zone. If we see it’s possible for you, we’ll call it out.
- To go from where you are to your one year from now you, but MUCH SOONER. Let’s shorten that timeline!
- For you to feel like a solid business owner, not just one that’s playing a game of “entrepreneur.” Like biz legit, people!
The trainings and strch month will be in discussion format. I don’t want to give you things that don’t matter to you. Let’s create time to learn something and actually apply it.
- So you want to get on 3 podcasts? Cool.
- You want to get 5 client inquiries where 3 of them turn into clients? Yep.
- Wanna grow your list? Great!
- You have a goal to hit $5,000 per month? $10,000? Totes, it’s possible.
- Time to create the course you’ve been thinking of? Alright!
- You want to go book a solo retreat to get some headspace? Let’s do it!
- Never done your finances for your business? Let’s build a plan!
For us type A gals who want to see it in a list, here’s what it would include
- It’s a mix of a little 1:1 love, education, accountability and strategy bundled up into this beautiful package. And you also get an in-person event with it too!
- Three 30 minute 1:1 sessions during the 6+1 months
- 1.5 hour call with Content (Education) and Group Coaching + Masterminding each month for 6 months [Topics might include: Business Model, Client Experience, Sales, Visibility, Budget, Processes+Systems]
- Three Co-Work Times (aka Super Mega Accountability Get Stuff Done Work Sessions)
- CEO Dares
- Small Group Accountability
- Accountability Buddies
- We’re planning to have an in-person retreat (depending on the availability of all the ladies in the group!)
So what’s this investment going to look like?
$5500 or 7 payments of $850
We’ll split it into one deposit + six payments: Your $850 deposit, then $850/month during the live 6 months.
You’re getting a pretty rad deal… My 1:1 rate now is just shy of $1,500 per month for two calls and check ins. So you’ll be getting a lot of access to me via group calls, one on ones and our Facebook time, during our time together which means beaucoup value!
I AM IN (waves hands around)! Now what?
The container for the group (I say this a lot) is super important. I want to make sure you’re the riiiiight kinda lady to be part of this group so before you hit “I’m in,” let’s make it crystal clear, shall we? This is like our secret Pact for the Fueled with Heart Accelerator. Please read this and make sure you feel good with the vibes we’re putting out!:
- I am a highly motivated business owner and while I’m not perfect in biz, I’m really looking to grow.
- I’m open to receiving feedback and tough love.
- If I’m having issues, I’ll let Reina or whoever I’m having the issue with know what’s up.
- I know that while Reina will happily be in the FB group, this investment does not buy me unlimited 24/7 access to her brain or inbox. (We’ve got group calls for that!)
- I’m cool with coming “as I am” to these calls and also know that I can learn from anybody and everybody in the group.
- I won’t share group secrets. That’s mean and we don’t need any of that. What happens in the group stays in the group.
- I’ll share resources and my experiences freely so others can benefit.
- My investment is non-refundable and will complete all payments on time, because that’s how we roll.
Ready? High fives! WOOP!
It’s going to be a super small group. I’m not sure if I’ll do this again in the future, but I’m following the current and doing what feels natural and good for the women I want to support!
Here’s what’s next:
Make the full $5,500 payment and save $450 -or- Payment Plan: Make a deposit of $850 plus 6 additional payments
If you have any questions, pop over here to ask me!